1. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that
    this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort.
    Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
    Dismiss Notice

Zwerl financial freedom?

Discussion in 'Online Money Making Tips' started by otemzi, Nov 22, 2018.

1. otemzi

otemzi Addict Established

Hi guys, few weeks back I made mention of a platform via LTN telegram channel and I said I would make a topic here after validation.

Well am yet to recieve payments but I have confirm it from users who started before me yes they provided proof of payment.

So if you having doubt pls don't.

Zwerl is an android app and also available on web were users earn by asking and answering questions.

You must be registered to see links Click

here to get the app:

You must be registered to see links

Although am yet to ascertain were they generate their funds from, that been said its actually legit.

How it operates

Each day you are needed to ask at least a min of 1 question, this increases the amount you get daily and a total of 20% is available, although if you reach the max amount 20% and stop asking at least a question daily, your point starts decreasing.

How to earn

You earn by getting endorse from fellow experts and users, this can be done when you enter any answer room.

Some of the secrets to getting endorse are, dont join a room with 7 experts plus, it becomes hard to air your view, most times your message is quickly dragged up by other experts answers.

Always join a room you have idea about.

Like other experts and user while the question is going on

Also tag them with their name, when you do this, there is high chance you will be remembered after the question and thus getting endorsed.

Ask and answer questions as related to what is been discussed in the room.

Just claim dominance in the room.

When time almost up say goodbye to fellow experts and user.

Note:

Dont play smart by getting other friends to join a room or create a room and tell them to join, you will be banned, have seen users after making $100 only to receive a ban message from the above.

Dont ask if others have been paid or if the platform is legit

Try to always stick to the room policy.

Dont ask for endorsement

Always communicate in English.

Payment comes in 15th of every month and you will be paid if you reach the min of $20 before 28 of every month, when you get to $20 you will be asked to put your bank details, also remember to use same name as shown in your bank account to avoid anyform of misunderstanding when its time to fund you

Click here to get the app:

The above is my ref code, signup and get bonus.

At the end do have fun and lets earn together

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2018
  2. Loading...

3. otemzi

4. otemzi

Users that have been paid, well you can doubt and I will send my confirmation Dec 15th when I receive mine or we can drop alert together then

1 person likes this.
  5. thafweshgeek

thafweshgeek Guru Established

Enjoy

1 person likes this.