1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

YouTube’s Android app is rolling out an incognito mode

Discussion in 'Android Phones' started by schoolhelp, Jul 10, 2018.

1. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Glaive Established

YouTube’s Android app is rolling out an incognito mode

Every once in a while, I find something really weird on You must be registered to see links that I want to watch but would rather not have in my history, messing with my recommendations. Thankfully, Google finally has a solution on mobile devices, borrowed from Chrome: Incognito mode.

You must be registered to see links

The feature began testing You must be registered to see links and, as You must be registered to see links, is now rolling out widely to users. Just tap on your account avatar on the top-right of the screen and select “Turn on incognito.” When the mode is turned on, your avatar will be replaced by the incognito icon and you’ll see a thin black bar at the bottom reminding you’re undercover.

That said, don’t expect it to help you watch Rated-R content on YouTube. Despite generally living a PG-13 lifestyle, I tried to searching “violent horror movie deaths” and was met with a prompt asking me to sign in to confirm my age on a few of the results.

Because I have no desire to watch violent horror movie deaths, that’s fine by me, but just be aware Incognito mode won’t help you watch all NSFW content the way it might in your browser. It’s effectively the same as signing out of your account – just a bit more convenient.

But hey, it works. Nothing I searched for in incognito mode showed up on my history. At the very least, it’s useful tool for managing my recommendations. The feature is only available on You must be registered to see links for now but I imagine it’s only a matter of time until it arrives on other platforms.

Jams likes this.
    Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Lilsamzy

Lilsamzy Participant Established

Hmm it'll be a nice feature

3. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established