1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT CREATING AN OFFICIAL AND PREMIUM VPN APK FOR LOYALTEAMS

Discussion in 'LTN ANNOUCEMENT' started by Nathan, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Nathan

Nathan Anonymous

Days ago announcement was made on how to get a badge on loyalteams which will enables you view some restricted forums.

But the way I see things, seems some people could make the criteria for the badge.

Getting the badge isn't something difficult for someone, just 5posts from you can fire you up to claim your badge.

Keeping your account active and completing your profile and messages also helps in gaining a badge.

Now for those who couldn't make up with this things, I have an idea and all I need is your suggestions...

Do you think if we could create a premium app/apk(Official and VPN) for loyalteams, will that be able to help the community???.

The official app is an app that Auto uploads our latest posts and make alot more things easier for us.

The VPN will be just like Tweakware VPN, which comes with a already configured tweak for more less stress for you all. All you just need to do is download and launch the app then choose your preferred tweak and blaze on..

NOTE: THE OFFICIAL APP IS FREE WHILE THE VPN WILL HAVE FEW FREE SERVER AND PREMIUM ACCOUNT THAT NEEDS JUST TOKEN AMOUNT TO ENJOY ANONYMOUSLY.

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS IN THE COMMENT BX AND LETS KNOW WHAT YOU THINKING ABOUT THIS.

Lesley001 likes this.
    Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Lesley001

Lesley001 Teams

My fellow loyal ,first of all I want to say thank you for this briliant idea, if I may say the VPN is a very brilliant idea,it would be easier just download ,install and connect instead of the ISP knowing what's going on by blocking it,but with the VPN secret been locked in I think its a brilliant idea, Kudos BRO.

Nathan likes this.
  3. Nathan

Nathan Anonymous

You don't mind it been a premium app?

horlar likes this.
  4. Jesse

Jesse Participant

It would be a great thing

5. Nathan

Nathan Anonymous

Ok bro

6. Lesley001

Lesley001 Teams

Nooooo! Bro.

7. @kings

@kings Enthusiast

its worth a try bro

Nathan likes this.
  8. Nathan

Nathan Anonymous

Ok boss

9. Valentine Onah

Valentine Onah Enthusiast Established

10. Finepen

Finepen Teams

That's a whole lot, i mean it's not just a great idea, it's also a perfect one, because this is exactly what I've also say to myself when ever i think of how to hide this cheat from ISP and their unknown spy.
    Go ahead bro, the whole idea is perfect.

11. horlar

horlar Participant

Creating an apk like tweakware for the forum is welcome but the premium issue can be difficult aspect house,most people bcos they needed the badge now supports the idea of not minding the token involved but wen finally arrive u will be hearing sorts of excuses.take tweakware app for example how many people go for the premium version less than 40% users here on the forum.it was jams import tweak dey all requesting.example nos 2 it's bn somebody raised the issue of contributing in the group to buy the PRO version of 51vpn has anyone ever say a word on that since then so lets be considerate here n if at all u wanted to involve little token let it be affordable.thanks

12. Finepen

Finepen Teams

Every word of note you quoted consigning this idea of premium Vpn is absolutely correct and it's the reality of it all.
    But for the security purpose and to also limit the venerability of being exposed to the wrong personalities and ISP,
    It will be perfect we continue with it but let it be quite AFFORDABLE.

13. horlar

horlar Participant

Talk of protection the forum can easily use registration method to guide unnecessary loopholes or exploits by different forums

14. MBK

MBK Enthusiast Established

Yes 100%

15. olu

olu Participant

Yes,why not.If that is what is going to give us the best.

16. horlar

horlar Participant

Dis group is campaigning of bn extended but some Margot in d group wont allowed people to join d crusade.i unfortunately changed my WhatsApp a/c n eventually left d group so i decided to contact someone i tot i cherished most apart of jams which is Ace by name to pls link me up but to my surprise he said he is not a member of d group.straight question is dat rules of the group not to accept anybody again or wt?

17. Dedeizu

Dedeizu Participant

Nice one bro, please add me to the group chat 08067960156. Thx.