1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

Truly you will earn 1btc but you will work it very real..

Discussion in 'Online Money Making Tips' started by bihurlar005, Nov 17, 2017.

1. bihurlar005

bihurlar005 Participant

PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY:-
    THIS IS A GOVERNMENT PROGRAM OF USA,INDIA,RUSSIA,UK,CANADA ETC FULLY LEGIT COMPANY

1)click on this link below:-
    This Magic Bitcoin app
    Please use this sponsor id= MB0790726 for signup
    Sponsor name = Balogun Abiola

You must be registered to see links

OR

IF THIS LINK DOES NOT WORK GO TO PLAYSTORE AND TYPE MAGIC BITCOIN AND YOU WILL FIND IT PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE YELLOW COLOUR LOGO MAGIC BITCOIN DON'T DOWNLOAD WRONG APP IF YOU DONT GET IT PLEASE GIVE ME A SCREENSHOT I WILL TELL YOU.

2) AFTER YOU DOWNLOAD INSTALL THE APP AND OPEN MAGIC BITCOIN THEN CLICK ON THE NEW REGISTRATION AND PUT MY SPONSOR ID :- MB0790726 THIS IS MY SPONSER ID YOU HAVE TO PUT THIS OTHERWISE YOU CAN’T REGISTER MY SPONSER ID:-MB0790726
    THEN SELECT YOUR COUNTRY AND GIVE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER AND REGISTER.
    YOU WILL GET A VERIFICATION CODE IN YOUR EMAIL ID THIS IS IMORTANT PUT THE CODE AND VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT .

3) AFTER YOU REGISTER YOU HAVE TO CREATE A 6DIGITS PIN REMEMBER THAT PIN PLEASE AND AFTER THAT YOU WILL GET 15DIGITS CODE PLEASE COPY THE CODE OR SCREENSHOT THE CODE YOU WILL NEED THAT CODE FOR THE WITHDRAW THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT CODE PLEASE SAVE IT IN SAFE PLACE AND KEEP IT AFTER YOU DID ALL THIS PLEASE REPLY ME THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHAT NEXT. Chat me on WhatsApp or reply to this thread after registration

Jams likes this.
    Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. bihurlar005

bihurlar005 Participant

3. bihurlar005

bihurlar005 Participant

Payment proof

IMG-20171117-WA0004.jpg IMG-20171117-WA0002.jpg IMG-20171117-WA0003.jpg IMG-20171117-WA0007.jpg IMG-20171117-WA0005.jpg IMG-20171117-WA0006.jpg

4. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

I think it will be better if you provide us with full details on how this works here. Because many won't like a situation when you're being given a note to copy without explanation and you're expecting him/her to be pleasant with it.

5. OkasTech

OkasTech Journeyman Established

Forget this stuff

6. xor

xor Teams

Thanks alot i got 1btc