ADS =Join ORACLEPREDICTS ON TELEGRAM FOR YOUR PREDICTION

1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Promising Top affiliate/refer marketing you should join in 2018 to make money

Discussion in 'Online Money Making Tips' started by Timzzy29, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Timzzy29

Timzzy29 Enthusiast Established

Hello guys is your favourite poster...TIMZZY...Today am gonna be telling u about the top affiliate/refer programs in Nigeria which u can join...

I started affiliate marketing back in september 2018 and have made over #50k...but this days notice most of this programs are failing

Now talking about the top affiliate marketing in Nigeria we have so many like...
    Nnu
    Wakanda.
    Khashflow
    Blog9ja
    Netboss
    Nreporters

Does are the top affiliate marketing in Nigeria... I have tried nnu..they are great but it takes them one month to pay a member.. Which I won't advice u to join...KHASHFLOW which I joined all of a sudden stopped paying.... The rest don't pay activities earning only refer..apart from NETBOSS which just newly launched.....I noticed most of u like does business that says click here to earn $25...but trust me does are scams

I joined of recent nd made my first 5k..I was surprised for them to pay part of my activities... If u wanna no more abt NETBOSS pls read below

Netboss Income Program is an Internet News Provider Forum that Pays its users to participate fully on their website, activities to be carried out include:

1. Daily Logins – #50

2. Sponsored Posts = #100

3. Reading of news (unlimited) = #1

4. Commenting (Unlimited) = #1

5. Replying to Comments (Unlimited) = #1

6. Submission of Post (2 per day) = #200 When approved

7. Viewing of Videos (Unlimited) = #20

8. First to comment on sponsored Posts gets 1k Airtime Daily

9. Referral Bonus (Optional): #600

Registration fee = #1,000

10. Referral ain't compulsory

11. weekly cash out is confirmed

12. Registration fee is just 1k

if you think you have what it takes to become a net boss inbox me to register on WhatsApp 07017561614

This platform is just starting so I wuld advice u to join the train before it leaves
    You if u look at 2018 and ask yourself what tangible thing have I achieved so far in 2018.....back den wen I first started this programs I had a lot of doubt..buh I had a great mentor who put me tro.....try nd do new things everyday don't just be on one spot..explore nd believe u cn make a difference... Thank u ..God bless u...nd have a wonderful day

Loading IMG-20181123-WA0011.jpg…

Loading Screenshot_2018-11-23-19-02-51.png…
    Loading IMG-20181125-WA0004.jpg… Loading Screenshot_2018-11-25-23-29-08.png…

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  2. Loading...

3. thafweshgeek

thafweshgeek Guru Established

Nice income

4. Timzzy29

Tanks boss

5. Timzzy29

6. Superfemstar

Superfemstar Wavy Established

good, one

7. Kurosaki Ichigo

Kurosaki Ichigo Guru Established

Nice. Make good use of the money.

8. Kaycee

Kaycee Wavy

No url to the site, someone is interested .