1. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that
    this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort.
    Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
    Dismiss Notice

Promising THIS SITE PAYS FOR VIEWING ADVERT, FREE MONEY

Discussion in 'Online Money Making Tips' started by Kaycee, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Kaycee

Kaycee Participant Established

HERE is another website that pays you for viewing adverts online..

THE MINIMUM WITDRWAL IS 30,000 SATOCHIS, BUT YOU WILL BE PAID 10,000 SATOCHIS WHICH IS 0.00010000BITCOIN

First you need to register.

After registration you will see your dashboard looking like the image below
    But yours will be Balance 0 Satoshis and Advertising balance 0 Satochis…note that you have no business with the Advertising balance. We are more concerned about the Balance above because the Advertising balance below is use to advertise on the site and we are not advertising..

Next scroll down you will see the following part I mark in red…they are all use to earn coin

They are:
    1. Surf ads
    2. Active window surfing
    3. Autosufing

Next click on the first one ‘‘Surf ads’’ when it opens; scroll down and you will see a link with the amount of satochis you will earn when you click on it…if you don’t see a link you will see something like this
    Answer the question and submit.. The moment you submit the page will reload and you will see a link with the amount of satochis you will earn when you click on it.. Example 38 Satochis
    Click on it and a new page will open; please don’t close the new page just minimize it and go back to the previous page you will see timer counting down from either 30, 29, 28 etc until it gets to zero ..The moment it gets to zero it will refresh itself and you will see your account will be credited immediately..

Another link will be posted again and you will do the same until you finished the total Satochis they have for ‘’Surf ads’’

Next go to NUMBER 2
    2. Active window surfing… When you click on this, you will see a list of links and the amount of Satochis you will earn when you click on any one them.. Click on any 1 of them and it will open in a new window, stay on the new window and allow it to load, when it complete loading it will display a countdown and you will see it 30, 29, 28 etc until it gets to zero..when it gets to zero some images about 4 or 5 images will popup on the top right corner of the screen, next click on the image that has 2 similar objects, If you don’t see the images complete make your phone Horizontal by…Example if the images have 2 bells, 1 cap and 1 radio; click on the bell and you will be paid instantly …you will see it ..
    When you have been paid , then close the window and open the previous window that display the links…Click on another link and do the same until you finish all the links …

The go to the last one which is:
    3. Autosurfing…When you click on Autosurfing it will open on a new page …when it opens , do not touch your Phone it will load all the pages one after the other on its own and you will earn all the coin without touching your phone..

To register
    You must be registered to see links

To get a bitcoin wallet(bitcoin address) follow this link
    You must be registered to see links

The last image is my withdrawal image alert confirmation into my account..

GOODLUCK

more.JPG it.JPG check.JPG btc.JPG

Leo likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. thafweshgeek

thafweshgeek Guru Established

Is it a scam free?

4. Kaycee

Sure..I have fully confirmed it...100% safe

Leo likes this.
  5. Leo

Leo Leecher Established

I have tried sites like this before but the never paid me. Am glad I have brought one that actually works

6. Leo

Leo Leecher Established

Can I use it on chrome browser using my android phone? Or is it purely for PC??

7. Rufaiahmad94

Rufaiahmad94 Teams

i want to have a private chat with the poster please my whatsap 08062171797

8. Rufaiahmad94

Rufaiahmad94 Teams

You said minimum withdraw is 30000 Satochis and they will pay you 10000 Satochis then how much is 10000 Satochis in naira???

9. Kaycee

#200 but u can make more

10. Kaycee

I have never use it on my PC before..I only use my phone..

11. abdulazeez

abdulazeez Teams

#200 or what for 10000 satochis?if that is case it is very bad guy

12. Kaycee

Like i said before Bitcoin is not stable as at 2years ago it was #600, December last year it was #160, today it is #200 for 10000Satochis ..

13. Rufaiahmad94

Rufaiahmad94 Teams

How can i withdraw 10000satochis for just 200naira? And to get that 10000 Satochis no be small thing. Did you mean i 'm surfering and working hard just because of 200 naira? When there are so many naigeria platform that are paying and you can ear more than that? What is two hundred?
    acording to your post you can only withdraw when you earn 30000satochis and 10000Satochis will be paid to your acount which is 200naira is this not what you said?? Minimum withdraw is 200naira.

elfire likes this.
  14. salawu hamid afolabi

salawu hamid afolabi Teams

wat is d bitcoin adress all about