1. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that
    this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort.
    Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
    Dismiss Notice

THINGS I WISH PEOPLE KNEW

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Abcdefgh, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Abcdefgh

Abcdefgh Leecher Established

THINGS I WISH PEOPLE KNEW

1.The girl you are crying for today is already happy with someone else. May be she is with me

2.Losing virginity at 16 is easy but saving it for someone who is worth is quite hard‍♂

3.“I love you" and “I want to fuck you" are two different things. People often get confused and think both are same

4.When you love someone more than they deserve they'll finally end up hurting you more than you deserve‍♀

5.“She/He is very arrogant”. Well, nobody is arrogant by birth. It is situations that change and turn them into a stone hearted person‍♂.

6.People love the idea of love and propose only out of loneliness. So that you be the reason to save them from loneliness

7.Your feelings are valued today but not tomorrow for sure. That's why people say “Enjoy your present moment”

8.People get excited when someone says “I love you” but forget to ask “Until when?”‍♂

9.These days cheating and harassment is gender biased. People forget that not only women, even men get cheated on

10.Not everyone you love is going to be your destination, some are there only to teach you the correct path

HEALTH AND WELLNESS

2. Loading...

3. Kurosaki Ichigo

Kurosaki Ichigo Forum Knight Established

Yeah. I love it