1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Cracked See how to unlock Smile, Spectranet, Swift and more: Mifi to use Ntel SIM

Discussion in 'Mobile Broadband Modems' started by gabriel222, Apr 24, 2018.

1. gabriel222

gabriel222 Anonymous Established

[​IMG]

No much talk, you can now unlock your Smile, Swift, Spectranet and more LTE modems using this simple step-by-step tutorial. Just follow up carefully to unlock your Huawei Modem:

1. Write down the IMEI numbers of your modem and power off your Huawei modem
    2. ‎Connect your phone to the internet, download You must be registered to see links and generate the first code. For example, since I have just one modem E5372, it gave me 3 different codes and I used the third code I.e ALGO 3 and it unlocked my modem. Just try to input the right IMEI.

3. Insert any network provider’s SIM (Invalid SIM) and turn on your modem.

4. ‎Now, connect your modem to your PC, phone or via Wi-Fi and if it ask you for login, kindly use ADMIN as username and password.

5. ‎You can type You must be registered to see links into your browser, which is your Mifi router default interface, it will indicate an invalid or locked SIM with a pop-up to enter the unlock code.

6. ‎Input the unlock code generated with your IMEI from the Huawei code calculator.

7. ‎Finally, navigate to Advanced settings>> SIM settings>> Unlock device >> Enter the unlock code>> Apply.

8. ‎And voila, your router is unlocked.
    [​IMG]

Note: If this doesn’t work for you, it means your device is not supported by DC unlocker or you have exceed the number of attempts.
    [​IMG]

I hope is helpful? Encounter any issue, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!

tolima, Jams and Jude obi like this.
    Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Loading...

3. gabriel222

gabriel222 Anonymous Established

i really believe dis to help all my ltn brothers

4. Jude obi

Jude obi Anonymous Established

I trust this would be really helpful

gabriel222 likes this.
  5. ahnaija

ahnaija Participant Established

Nice one

tolima likes this.
  6. tolima

tolima Wavy Established

Nice one

7. Jude obi

Jude obi Anonymous Established

The DC unlocker apk is asking for payment before generating code....on play store

8. Sandx

Sandx Enthusiast Established

Nice update..
    Pls drop the file here for direct download or another link for easy download.
    Thanks

9. dogud

dogud Guru Established

nice one

10. Nbest

Nbest Wavy Established

Sweet

11. klingkling

klingkling Participant Established

The very first Smile modem is yet to be unlocked by anyone, or so you have solutions to unlock it ?