1. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that
    this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort.
    Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
    Dismiss Notice

Reasons Why Nairapp.com Is A Scam Ads Network

Discussion in 'Webmaster Zone' started by Jams, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Jams

Jams LTN-Certified Staff Member Support Team Established

I really don't know why so many ad networks are hash or have a strict policies for approving a site and you will agree with that one is actually adsense.

Adsense has been every blogger dream to have since they are the only ads network that have a high rate of clicks which is cpc(cost per click) and so also cpm(cost per 1000 impressions).

But Now, we have seen many ads networks of our own, which has to do with Nigeria's ads networks that many bloggers have look up to but unfortunately they later turn to be scam by taking people hard earn away without payment.

But I actually asked myself why all this? And what is the resons behind Nigeria's ads networks always failed to impress bloggers and also comes into timelight instead of relying on most foreign ads networks since we have our own asset in here and right next to us.

And one of those ads networks that many bloggers, have looked up to, eventually later turned to scam is nairapp.com.
    And I was a victim and really want you to learn from my bitter experience in order not to make the same mistake I did past then.

What Is Nairapp.com?
    Nairapp.com is Nigeria ads networks that pay based on cpc, cpm and also they have pop up ads you can earn from.

Why Nairapp.com Is A Scam?
    I actually used nairapp.com on one of my blog cause it was actually my first time dealing with a Nigeria ads network and actually my first time trying them out. And their rate and click was good though and the most fascinating part about them is that, your earnings display is in Naira and so also their means of payment is directly through your bank account and they also have other means of payment like PayPal. I habe been with them for the past 2-3 months without cashing out my earning since I didn't meet the requirements threshold for me to get pay. But later I finally reached their threshold with an amount of N3200 and I was expecting them to pay but unfortunately it has been over 3 weeks now, no payment has been made.
    View attachment 16
    I contacted support through their Gmail no reply, so also did the same on their twitter page but all my efforts was proven to be avail.

And I know I am not the only victim of such a nefarious twerp ads network in here and so also others that are having mind of joining them lately, should please stay away from them cause they noe turned into scam. Taking people hard earn is what pleased them actually though lol.....

And I am making call to other webmasters or sites owner that has this experience or have been pay by this ads network should signify.
    @iamhessteem @schoolhelp @ramzy and other teams in the house, let's have your say on this matter oh.. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
  2. Loading...

3. ramzy

ramzy Journeyman Staff Member

Hmm, I have never used them before oh.. But I know they will eventually turn into scam at later end.

4. Jams

Jams LTN-Certified Staff Member Support Team Established

Yes, and that is what is affecting us Nigerian. And when the good comes around, they always fail to show up to their standard when some have already spoilt the market for them.