1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Hot Open SSH Config Files For MTN 0.0kb and mPulse Data via HTTP Injector, KPNTunnel Rev, Spark VPN & ep

Discussion in 'General Mobile Network Tutorials' started by DONpromise, Oct 6, 2018.

1. DONpromise

DONpromise Journeyman Established

Input ur SSH account details correctly because it is case sensitive meaning loyalteamssh-Ltn is different from loyalteamssh-ltn i.e P & p are not desame to ur VPN

2. Bangiz13

Bangiz13 Teams

3. Abcdefgh

Abcdefgh Teams

sir is it unlimited browsing daily or 1g per day

4. DONpromise

1gb bro

5. Ash Yoshi

Ash Yoshi Teams

It works! Thank you!!

DONpromise likes this.
  6. Trixgriin

Trixgriin Teams

pls i don't understand.im not really a computer literate.screen shoot d steps pls

7. Trixgriin

Trixgriin Teams

Pls help this is wat i did and I don't even know wats up with it..wat do I do bcus also on my injector d ssh settings re locked.

Screenshot_20181009-192842.png

8. Trixgriin

Trixgriin Teams

How did u do URS..bro tell me oo

9. Ash Yoshi

Ash Yoshi Teams

Download any of the Config files he uploaded (depending on your VPN). Now visit fastssh.com or any other SSH site, choose any of the SERVERS, follow the instructions, scroll down and create an account (username and password) that would be linked to the server you have selected, click continue and the account is created. U will see the details as u have entered them. Now IMPORT the Config file u downloaded, click settings and add your SSH SERVER, SSH USERNAME and SSH PASSWORD, save and CONNECT! Hope this helps

DONpromise likes this.
  10. Pls what is the best site to create ssh account?

11. Abcdefgh

Abcdefgh Teams

When I mark the ssh box it doesn't mark it keep rejecting anything else i can do

IMG_20181010_074355_456.jpg

12. dogud

dogud Guru Established

13. How do i download the eproxy app, spark app and kpn tunnel app

14. lexydu

lexydu Teams

If u r using d updated injector,i ll advice u to go n create ur account in sshkits.net. after dat enta ur detail in ssh settings.it ll connect 1 time

Faruq12 and DONpromise like this.
  15. Eze1

Eze1 Teams

Bros how far how can I activate my HTTP now

16. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Staff Member Glaive Established

Am back...

17. Lyecan

Lyecan Participant

Please, does anyone has the config that support Wifi connection?!
    Most configs are locked to mobile data and my modem is the fastest.

18. DONpromise

Don't. Tick that bro leave it like dat unchecked ok.... Sorry for the delay in answering bro

19. david sani

david sani Teams

Dis is good

20. Faruq12

Faruq12 Teams

Thanks bro am grateful.