1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

Nathan to cancel hck strike.

Discussion in 'LTN ANNOUCEMENT' started by Nathan, Nov 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Nathan

Nathan Anonymous

Hello teams.... I know many miss me by my post and many other way..

Recently am been disturbed by LTN's via call and mail.. Some are like bros i sent you thousands of messages but you didn't read not reply them.. Am very sorry for that....

Have been busy for the past weeks coming up with some tutorials and post on based on what you know am good at.

I want to use this medium to welcome our new members to my world of H**ck**g, and i hope you guys will get to enjoy my services..

To bring to your notice, we will have to Jam Airtel once more @jams,praise,jarma and co.

It's me Nathan your one and only LTN prince...

Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP