1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

MTN DOUBLE DATA

Discussion in 'Mobile Phone Questions' started by MBK, Mar 21, 2018.

1. MBK

MBK Enthusiast Established

Is MTN double data still working please??. Because i try with two sim but is not working

2. Loading...

3. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Staff Member Glaive Established

(Last Updated On: March 21, 2018)

Hello guys and welcome to today’s post on how to double your MTN data.

Update: No longer working.

Have you ever think that what if you. Could enjoy 100% of your data purchased on MTN sim
    Mtn Yafun Yafun SIM Free Browsing
    Mtn is back at it again, when it come to Mtn free data rewards 2017 was a blast ranging from the MTN Stark VPN Cheat to the MTN Yafun Yafun SIM Free Browsing but this year is going to be tremendously superfab cause Mtn has already started putting smiles on people’s faces.
    The article below contains a quick step on how to activate the MTN double data on your sim.

How To Double Data
    Activating the double data on your MTN sim is as simple as possible.
    1 . Firstly before purchasing any data on your MTN line go to your message box and create new message
    2. In your Text body type the word ‘ DOUBLE ‘, please make sure it’s in capitalise all through and send it to ‘131 ‘ you will recieve a message immediately from mtn that. ‘your message has. Been received and it’s been processed you will recieve a message shortly please don’t resend your message again.
    3. Again send. The word ‘ PROMO ‘ to 131 this. Time you will recieve a message from. 131 telling you that you have sent an incorrect message.
    4. Finally send the word ‘ FREE ‘ to 131 this time you will recieve a welcome message to MTN 100% double data.

4. MBK

That is exactly what i do

5. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Staff Member Glaive Established

And of cause, its not working...

6. Xexi Adson

Xexi Adson Anonymous Established

Maybe they have blocked it

7. MBK

I think so