ADS =Join ORACLEPREDICTS ON TELEGRAM FOR YOUR PREDICTION

1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Match Highlight] Chelsea 2 – 0 Manchester City (Watch Here)

Discussion in 'Sports' started by CybergeekXI, Dec 8, 2018.

1. CybergeekXI

CybergeekXI Enthusiast Established

You must be registered to see links

Chelsea inflicted Manchester City’s first Premier League defeat of the season as the champions were knocked off the top of the table by Liverpool.

Maurizio Sarri’s side bounced back from the disappointment of losing at Wolves in midweek to end City’s 21-game unbeaten league run stretching back to April, and a sequence of 14 unbeaten games away from home.
    City paid for a lack of ruthlessness as they dominated the first half completely, only to be struck by a Chelsea smash-and-grab right on half-time as N’Golo Kante fired high past Ederson from Eden Hazard’s pass.

You Can Watch The Goals Highlight Below:

Well done Chelsea, That was incredible..That is why the Premier League is the best. Anything can happen. Many wrote off Chelsea before this match now look what happened. Hazard impressed me so much playing as the false 9. I think Morata & Giroud need to watch a video of this match and learn from him

Which Player really Impressed You The Most??

Drop Your Comment Below!

Source: You must be registered to see links

2. Loading...

3. CybergeekXI

Up chelsea

emminic likes this.
  4. Desmond002

Desmond002 Journeyman Established

Nothing impressed me more than their unbeaten that I've destroyed. Blues for life

CybergeekXI likes this.
  5. Kurosaki Ichigo

Kurosaki Ichigo Guru Established

I am not a football fan but honestly speaking I am happy chelsea won andI am tgeir biggest fan

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  6. CybergeekXI

It was a great effort, hazard was in a highly good shape, he is really adapting to his false 9 position

emminic likes this.
  7. Superfemstar

Superfemstar Wavy Established

its really nice that a team has put an end to their invisibility

CybergeekXI likes this.
  8. CybergeekXI

yeah

emminic likes this.
  9. Fidel24

Fidel24 Wavy Established

Nice one from Chelsea