1. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that
    this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort.
    Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
    Dismiss Notice

Latest Etisalat Unlimited Free Browsing With Tweakware

Discussion in 'Free Browsing Tweaks' started by Jams, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Jams

Jams LTN-Certified Staff Member Support Team Established

Hello guys,It has been a while I posted in the forum and I am very sorry about that cause I was sincerely busy (Busy as a student )

But the good news is that, there is a rocking etisalat free browsing cheat rocking the net was the time of posting this article of mine.

As we all know the recent etisalat free browing that is actually capped at 50mb per day is totally different with this I am about to post right in this article.
    And I think it is time for us student to queen our download file and start downloading all our favourite seasonal Tv show, software and some other information intertested by a student.

Now back to the main fact on how to set-up this free borwsing on your android phone and start browsing for free of charge.

This cheat comes with Tweakware as a matter of fact, the setting to rock this tips on other vpn is not yet reveal but can only be used with the updated Tweakware using their "Remote Tweak" bundle.

HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR TWEAKWARE TO BROWSE UNLIMITEDLY WITH ETISALAT
    1. Firstly make sure you download tweakware v5.8 but you still download it here [url='You must be registered to see links
    2. Now after downloading the app, launch the app and then click on the setting at the right top like the screenshot below
    View attachment 101

Then after that. click on the "remote Tweak" to activate the free browsing and at that moment make usre you've data and you can also make use fo the etisalat 0.0k bundle available for the capped 50mb per day to downoad the "Remote Tweak".
    View attachment 99
    • Now you're finally ready to rock this blazing unlimited free browsing.
    • Now Go back and choose 'Remote Tweak' among the bundle, select any free server and then connect it to start browsing for free of charge unlimitedly using your Etisalat sim.
    View attachment 100
    Note :Each server has a daily limit of 350MB and to use more than 350mb oer day, just make sure you change the one you exhausted after using it to use up to 5GB.

And you can buy the premium account with unlimited data usage allocation as well as fast connectivity unlike their free server which you have to connect more than 5-8 before it is connected.
    And don't forget to drop your comment if this actually works for you and if you're confusing on the step or it is not browsing or connecting, do let me know through your comments cause they're highly appreciated.

Enjoy guys!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2017
  2. Loading...