1. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that
    this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort.
    Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
    Dismiss Notice

Ask I AM SURE YOU DONT WANNA MISS THIS... SO GET IN AND LETS DISCUSS

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Prime, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Prime

Prime Knight Staff Member Established

Happy Easter sunday
    hope it was intresting with all the chicken and fried/jollof rice. Loyalites dont forget my meat ooooo and because its easter I will manage just turkey laps.
    loyalites/loyalteams we ought to have gotten a slogan for our member just like nairalanders, naijalodites or stuffs like dat well maybe I am just in a rush or probably we dont have active members like I was for some weeks now....
    So I was brainstorming as to what could be the reasons for the inactivity of loyalites the forum just evolves around few certain members mostly the admins and moderators and some members which is not good enough and we want this to stop.

So the main purpose of this post is to ask every member both new, oldmembers, guests and everyone.

WHAT ARE YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM THIS GREAT FORUM, WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU SO WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU NEED OR WANT TO SEE IN THIS FORUM OR WHAT CAN BE ADDED TO REDUCE THE INACTIVITY IN THE FORUM.

please dont just read and leave, leave a comment after you read.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
  2. Loading...

3. Jams

Jams LTN-Certified Staff Member Support Team Established

As a glaive member of loyalteams, kinda like speechless to this post, but what can also be the caused, but I think it is just a matter of time some Will be used to this forum and start enraging themselves like we do and that is it for me :).

4. aminu

aminu Teams

All hail loyalites.. I think the best ways to make this forum have quite a number of active members is by posting and sharing the forum's link on social media sites like fb, etc.. By also keeping up with the latest trends in town (like latest news, cheats, educational stuffs, etc).. Being true to own words is one of the things that make members always trying to login into a site.. Not to relevant ideas i mentioned above but i believe they will be worth trying.. Also part of contribution as an active member.

5. Prime

Prime Knight Staff Member Established

Owk I just felt like something was making the members not to stay or so but lets see how things go and try to see what can be implemented.

6. aminu

aminu Teams

Yeah, that'll be the best to do