1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

How to Earn Free Bitcoins Online From Coinpot Faucets

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments $ & Discussions' started by Kelvin3200, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Kelvin3200

Kelvin3200 Teams

In case you don’t already know, bitcoin is ruling the financial world. As at the time of writing this article, 1 bitcoin was exchanged for more than $7,500 (i.e. more than Seven Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars). Imagine if you can just make 1 bitcoin in one month here in Nigeria, that is more than a million Nigeria monthly. How many jobs can you do here in Nigeria that you can earn up to that in a year let alone a month? So, if you are ignorant of how to earn bitcoin online here in Nigeria, then you are missing out greatly.

But thank you star in landed on this web page because I’m going to show you the exact methods I used to earn free bitcoin online on a daily basis. How much you can earn depends on your commitment. Before I go into the details of what I have for you today, let me give you a brief introduction about bitcoin for those who are totally ignorant about it.

So, What is Bitcoin?
    Bitcoin is a digital currency, a cryptocurrency used as a means of payment system introduced in 2009 by a leading developer in the person of Satoshi Nakamoto. It is an open-source software in which the payments in the system are recorded in a public ledger using its own unit of account called bitcoin. There are smaller units of bitcoin just like you have a smaller unit of every currency of the world such as Naira has kobo as one of the smaller units. As an example, Satoshi, named after the developer is one of the smaller units of bitcoin.

Transactions with bitcoin work peer-peer without the need for a central repository or a single administrator and this has led the United States Treasury to call bitcoin a decentralized virtual currency. Although its status as a currency is often disputed, as a result, media reports often refer to it as a digital currency or simply cryptocurrency.

Bitcoins are created as a reward for payment processing work in which users offer their computing power to verify and record payments by a processing called mining, into the public ledger. Individuals or companies can engage in this activity called mining, in exchange for transaction fees and newly created bitcoins. Besides mining, bitcoins can be obtained in exchange for fiat money, products, and services. Users can send and receive bitcoins electronically for an optional transaction fee using wallet software on a personal computer, mobile device, or a web application.

Bitcoin as a form of payment for products and services has seen growth, and merchants have an incentive to accept the digital currency because fees are lower compared to the 2–3% processing fees typically imposed by credit card processors. However, the European Banking Authority has warned that Bitcoin lacks consumer protections because, unlike credit cards, any fees are paid by the purchaser, not the vendor. Another drawback is that Bitcoins can be stolen and chargebacks are impossible. I think that is one reason why the commercial use of bitcoin is currently small compared to its use by speculators, which has fueled price volatility.

Anyway, this is a tutorial on how you can earn free bitcoin from different faucets that are connected to Coinpot account, on a daily basis so you can attain financial freedom in no distant time. If you want to learn more about the details of what bitcoin is all about, a simple Google search will help. So, let’s dive in right away to how you can earn free bitcoin online daily.

How To Sign Up For & Maximize Coinpot Faucets
    [​IMG]
    This is my earnings at the time of writing this guide, as you can see, each coin is building up gradually. I accumulated these coins in a period of 15 days
    So now that you’ve learnt about bitcoins and the opportunity of accumulating it gradually from Coinpot, let’s learn how you can sign up for coinpot account, sign up for different faucets that are linked with Coinpot and start earning your bitcoins right away. There is a high potential of gaining financial freedom doing what I will show you here. It all depends on how serious you are.

Step 1: Sign up for a Coinpot MicroWallet (You must be registered to see links).

This is where each faucet will send your “claim”. When you reach your withdrawal threshold, you will want to move your crypto currency from your software wallet (CoinPot) to another wallet.

Step 2: Sign up with each of the following faucets. Each one of these faucets is already connected to your Coinpot MicroWallet. As long as you sign up with the same email address you used to sign up for your Coinpot, they are automatically connected. Play around with each faucet a bit to get a feel for how this works.

Below are Faucets that gives Free Bitcoin
    You must be registered to see links

Step 3: Optimize your claim amount on each faucet. I will be writing an article on how much can you make from Coinpot in 1 year.
    Each faucet has its own incentive structure. In general there are two different structures. Your goal is to maximize the claim by paying attention to rewards.

Source: kellytechs.com

Priest and Rolex1440 like this.
    Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. dogud

dogud Guru Established

notin like free bitcoin

3. Rolex1440

Rolex1440 Wavy Established

Good info. I am a user of Coinpot. However, those sites like moonbit, moonlit and so on don't pay when you mine with a vpn connection. You can't cashout. Be aware from the beginning on how to proceed.
    Your computer's GPU/CPU power will be tasked to the limit. Causes computer overheating due to high GPU/CPU continuous usage, so make provision for a continuous cooling system to prevent the frying of your computer.
    The little I want to add so far.

4. Kelvin3200

Kelvin3200 Teams

They made it like that so people can't miss use the platform

5. Kelvin3200

Kelvin3200 Teams

R
    Really because that's not what I saw the last time I checked.

6. Rolex1440

What is the minimum for cashout on Coinpot LTC and Dogecoin?

7. Kelvin3200

Kelvin3200 Teams

The minimum for doge coin is 80 doge wile litcoin is 500000 litoshi

8. Rolex1440

Ok, tanx

9. Priest

Priest Teams