1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

How To Download Large Files (Above 15MB) With Airtel Social Bundle 2017

Discussion in 'General Mobile Network Tutorials' started by Joespiceman, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Joespiceman

Joespiceman Anonymous Established

I believe before now you already know about the
    Airtel Operamini Social Plan - Get 1GB Data For N300 , just incase you don't click here for more information.

In this post, i will be showing you a step-by-step method or process if i may put that way, on how to download with airtel social bundle 2017, large files, files from 15MB and above.

The plan is usually capped at download limit of 15MB per file, sometimes less, this means that if you try to download any file above 15MB, it won't work; but with the steps shown in this post am sure you will be able to download large files on your operamini social bundle.

How To Download Large Files (Above 15MB) With Airtel Social Bundle 2017

1. Download this version of operamini,
    it's the best for this trick. You must be registered to see links

2. So after downloading and installing the opera; Don't set anything just scroll down and hit save

3. On your data and browse through the file you want to download that is the download page then tap and hold the download link , and Select open in new tab but don't goto the new tab you created

4. So once you click open in new tab quickly hit. reload And wait for the page to be reloading, so before the page finishes reloading, the other tab you opened will pop up your download options asking you to either save or cancel , download don't rush i mean don't be in a haste to click save (if you do that you will obstruct the trick) , wait for the page to finish reloading so when it done loading.

5. You are free to hit SAVE
    The file will start downloading in a few seconds.
    Hope this post is very helpful, Kindly Hit the share buttons below to share with friends and also let me know what you think or feel about the post by
    posting a comment . Thank you! #teamltm

Handasonic and Jams like this.
    Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Loading...

3. Gad

Gad Hack Freak Hack Freak Established

Nice one bro

Joespiceman likes this.
  4. toheeb2452

toheeb2452 Enthusiast Established

Gud

Joespiceman likes this.
  5. Xexi Adson

Xexi Adson Anonymous Established

Your effort is notice
    Thanks

Joespiceman likes this.
  6. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

Joespiceman likes this.
  7. Joespiceman

Joespiceman Anonymous Established

thanks guys I feel like crying

Jams likes this.
  8. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

Lol, It is your hard bro you deserve it more than anyone.

9. Kclubz

Kclubz Journeyman Established

Thanks for the heads up, good info.

10. dogud

dogud Anonymous Established

thank for the info