1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

Breaking News Glo YouTube Night Free Browsing Is Back

Discussion in 'Free Browsing Tweaks' started by Jams, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

PicsArt_02-23-07.53.34.jpg
    Xup everyone. It been over a week now that I have posted and that has to do with my education field as you all as a student you must tie you belt very well.

So good is that I will be rolling out some free net updates in Nigeria and in other country like Philippines.

Well having said this, back to the reason you came down here and read this post.

I once announced about the update which I made a little emphasis upon that I was going to update you guys in the latest Glo free net.

Well the good news is that, the Glo YouTube night browsing is back and working perfectly as usual.

So the criteria needed for you to be qualified for this Glo YouTube night browsing is still the same which mean you don't to have worry provided you're on subscribe to their data plan,ranging from N500 above.

So all you've to do is to wake up around 1:am and start rocking YouTube without your main data being deducted.

The reason why we all misunderstood that this offer was blocked was purposely because of their poor network service and due to the upgrade they were into during that time.

Perhaps their network is still very poor in some location including mine also because Glo use to he dam fast round here but still, some are still having good browsing experience. So that does depend on your location actually.

Note:
    The ehi file is coming nerd.emoji with some master of hell dam ehi for your browsing experience:scream:.

So the work is still in progress thou, and what alter our update on Glo at the moment was due to their poor network to enable us to spoilt new bug on it.

So stay tune on loyalteams for the upcoming updates and the like emoji_thumbsup.

Don't forget to hit the like button and let us know your experience if it actually works for you :l:.

Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Loading...

3. Gad

Gad Hack Freak Hack Freak Established

Good work bro [ooooo]

Jams likes this.
  4. Jams

Thanks bro.

5. detyung

detyung Participant

Fresh... Can't wait

6. detyung

detyung Participant

Quick question tho... U said sth bout the eti ehi in the group... Mind shedding more light on it?
    Like how much it's etc

Jams likes this.
  7. ahnaija

ahnaija Participant Established

8. ahnaija

ahnaija Participant Established

9. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Glaive Established

10. toheeb2452

toheeb2452 Enthusiast Established

11. Jams

Ok about the Etisalat, the activation price has increased enournously. And that's one of the factor haven't made any update on it because it is now 7k.

And the ehi is only meant to boost their streaming speed even any buff or lagging when they're streaming on youtube and other related streaming site.

12. Jake10

Jake10 Journeyman Established

buh is the 9mobile magic sim currently working now precisely? justa forget bout the 7k justa wanna kno whether it's still workin perfectly well as of now

Jams likes this.
  13. Jams

Yes it is working perfectly.

14. Sandx

Sandx Enthusiast Established

Good news for all those that has strong glo network in their area..

obi emmanuel likes this.
  15. akegbe2001

akegbe2001 Teams

I cant wait for this development

16. Jake10

Jake10 Journeyman Established

OK that's nice buh anytime you feel there's chance for new sim activation you let me kno cos am interested

17. MiztaDavid

MiztaDavid Teams

When should we be expecting it

18. Jude obi

Jude obi Anonymous Established

Can't wait to lay my hand on the config.Bben a while a stream YouTube cus of managing Data

obi emmanuel likes this.
  19. Beejay

Beejay Teams Established

Boss my own magic sim has stopped ooo, is any one noticing it

20. richseeker

richseeker Teams Established

is blocked

Jams likes this.
  21. obi emmanuel