1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Get cheap games on G2A

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Babatunde Oluwatobi, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Krypton

Krypton Guru Established

Yeah i know about modded server.. you sha have doubt.... Try this if you have a friend that bought the game and another pirated... tell them both to add each other and go online together and lets see if they will be in the same server.... or the game will scatter them

2. Krypton

Krypton Guru Established

thats why i said the file would ask for steam(or origin e.t.c depending...) before it can run... most times it auto launch them

3. otemzi

otemzi Journeyman Established

Which pirated game you been able to play online?

4. otemzi

Loading Capture.JPG… Tried to log in via my steam acc and the screenshot was wat I got

Capture.JPG

5. otemzi

try to log in via steam

6. otemzi

and have you made any purchase via the platform, been reading some comments via reddit and am not too happy with what I have read so far but they do respond to queries that's good

7. I think they found some suspicious activity going on in your account

Krypton likes this.
  8. Yes have made a purchase via the platform and I had no issues or whatsoever

9. otemzi

Lol doubt that, probably users been complaining about the platform, although it might be trusted but since its a peer to peer exchange with G2A standing as escrow there might be false claim sometimes

10. otemzi

Nice, trying to recommend it to others but need to make sure its legit first, thanks for ur feedback

Krypton likes this.
  11. Krypton

Krypton Guru Established

Storm3 storm4 Blackops I,II,III spec ops the line pes18

12. Krypton

Krypton Guru Established

13. Krypton

Krypton Guru Established

which game and how much maybe ill buy

14. otemzi

Lol try to log in with steam, that message go pop up, but if u trust d site u can ignore and go on

Krypton likes this.
  15. otemzi

Nice, although u could do a tutorial on how to bypass d crack issue nd how to come live, it would prove useful to all

Krypton likes this.
  16. Krypton

Krypton Guru Established

Alright
    btw Black ops 4 launching tomorrow......
    Requirement is mad
    122g to download...(why is it now mtn 0.0 stopped??:sob::sob::sob:)

Jams likes this.
  17. otemzi

Lmao the BETA been on for some time now, the game is sick, been watching some users livestream, pubg and fortnite need to recheck their game cos COD is here to stay

Krypton likes this.
  18. Krypton

Krypton Guru Established

Which third party server do you use here??? Tungle, no steam, e.t.c???

19. Krypton

Krypton Guru Established

The BO4 is not on steam... released on battle.net
    Wanted to buy this game price was $129.99 in naira that's ₦47,281.26
    Then i realized that i can buy bag of rice, beans, tubers of yam, bag of gaari, e.t.c

otemzi likes this.