1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Get cheap games on G2A

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Babatunde Oluwatobi, Oct 9, 2018.

1. G2A.png All you Gamers, PC or Console Gamers , have you all been looking for a way to get cheap games on your PC or Console. We all know that games are too expensive for us to buy and we really want to play these games so bad you will want to save every single penny you have on you to buy that particular game you've been wishing for so long.

Even though you've saved up to that amount that you want to use to buy that game, something else will rise up like paying your electricity bills, water bills and other stuffs like that. Then your dream of buying that game you've been wishing for is dead. And for PC players that really love to play online multiplayer like Call of duty, Battle Royale Games, Battlefield, FIFA Ultimate Team, PES My Club etc.

Because those games are cracked on PC they are not eligible for online play, then you will have to pay for the game to be able to play online.

Thank God for a website like G2A you can get any games for cheap price, If a game like GTA V is 60$ on steam or PlayStation Store and Xbox Store, on G2A you can get the game for as low as 30$ and if 30$ is too much you can find other sellers on G2A that sell the game for a cheaper price lesser than 30$ sound good doesn't it.

So you can head over to there website to get started You must be registered to see links And you can also use my referral code You must be registered to see links.

When you open there website is very easy to navigate, is just like you opening jumia website to order any items. So Simple! So Easy!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Loading...

3. Krypton

Krypton Anonymous Established

lol... you can play cracked games online bro... and games bought there can't cross platform i think

4. Which cracked games can you really play online

5. Krypton

all...

6. Not all

7. Krypton

Cool thread btw

8. Krypton

example?

9. Thanks man

10. Can Cracked version of gta v play GTA online

11. Krypton

Yup... i havn't tried it though but i know friends who have... i prefer to play fps games online

12. Which type

13. Krypton

You need to delete the cracked executable file first put the original then edit the Skidrow file/Cpy/orbit_api/no steam e.t.c depending on where you got your cracked game put in your details for playing online(if steam is already open it will use your steam ID and name) just dont mess with appid and serial.... you will then put in the normal steam_api file so steam can detect it... launch your game it will ask for steam open if you have... lobatan[][

14. Krypton

Which version do you have?

15. Is it the version of game

16. Krypton

i don't get you bro.... Are you asking of my own gta v version?... if yes i don't have it anymore dont remember already uninstalled after finishing it... but i know people who still have it and play online...
    and if you are asking what version can you play online? am not sure havnt tested it myself but with proper research i'd say all

17. A game like GTA V can't be be played online because is a company hosted server and they can verify the authenticity of your game when you attempt to connect to their servers. And a company like Rockstar deal with hackers trying to breach their servers. Even steam too, you can't just tricked them like that by copying or delete an .exe file like that

18. Krypton

thats why i said putting back the original file! dont you get it the file from the company itself

19. Krypton

you can research this online google might not yield much result use duck duck go on onion server... but still you can google

20. Then if people play games online then it is mostly on modded servers. Like I do play call of duty 4 modern warfare online. But since the game is an old game the online servers got shut down. Then somebody else built a server for the games to play online

21. Then you will still need the company application which will enable you to play online.