1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

FREE NET HELP !!!!

Discussion in 'Free Browsing Tweaks' started by snip3r18, Jul 3, 2018.

1. snip3r18

snip3r18 Teams

Hi I'm new in this forum and I used your method about hacking Daemon tunnel it's worked but I don't know how to use it .

Plz I need help

Jams likes this.
    Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Loading...

3. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

I am glad the method works for you.

But remember, Daemon Tunnel has varieties of internet connection protocol one can opt in for.

Maybe you should provide me with a working bug on your country and then will help you configure it using daemon Tunnel. After that you can simply import and learn how I set it up. But remember each bug and host has their request method so it will vary as per their settings.

4. snip3r18

snip3r18 Teams

Thank you for the reply

Here in my country all the tips of free net like psiphon handler,http injector,etc... was working but now it becomes not avaible beacause that all the bugs has been closed but still some bugs like dns that you can use it in yourfreedom and psiphon handler by buying internet package (500mo) and puting a host but it is limited.

Finally,I hope help me for this problem and thank you .

5. Jams

Ok provide me with the bug, I will make the configuration for you, then follow it up to set it up with other bug you have.

6. snip3r18

snip3r18 Teams

Hello
    I have bad news ; the bug of psiphon handler but the dns still working on yourfreedom . This is the dns 41.226.22.86
    if it works on daemon tunnel.

Thank you.

Jams likes this.
  7. Jams

Nope it can't work because it doesn't have inbuilt dns protocol to tunnel data packet through dns.

8. snip3r18

snip3r18 Teams

ok
    Don't worry I have yourfreedom.
    thanks you

Jams likes this.
  9. Jams

Ok good. Feel free to ask any thing concerning http injector status code or any question on free net field if you are having hard time cracing your isp bug. And we will be very glad to help.