1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

free internet query

Discussion in 'NEW MEMBER' started by Anoboy, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Anoboy

Anoboy Teams

Hello. How do we find a free open proxy which can then give me free internet? on my ISP, 0.facebook.com had been closed and couple other websites that droidvpn or common vpn apps don't work anymore since they blocked it. Now i do not know any free proxies my ISP has not blocked yet. the only way I can still hack my ISP is through DNS mode from freedom but that is too slow for my needs. Can you please teach me on how to find an open proxy my isp hasn't blocked yet using windows or if another better option, then give it to me also. thank you. Please don't leave me hanging. tell me everything I need to know, and I just want a straight answer right away. anoboy out

Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Loading...

3. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

But which country are you from sir?

And do you have social pack plan available for your isp e.g The data plan you sub for only facebook, instagram, whatapp or any other social media?

4. Anoboy

Anoboy Teams

Swaziland (swazi mtn). youtube social pack is R10 FOR 1GB per hour. which is very cheap

5. Anoboy

Anoboy Teams

i know how to exploit social bundles for free internet. I am a person who wants to find an open proxy the most efficient way possible

Jams likes this.
  6. Jams

OK that's good but can you power the YouTube plan?

If yes then are you looking for proxy that will allow you to browse freely non stop?

7. Anoboy

Anoboy Teams

What do you mean by "power". And how do you do it (in case I may not know).

8. crazymasterpogi

crazymasterpogi Wavy Established

@Anoboy all you need is to hunt a new proxy on your simcard just go to the following steps i listed below:
    *You must be registered to see links (just put your simcard domain or freebasic domain)
    * (cheap internet tricks) instead buying surf plan you should avail any social media promo like unli fb,viber,coc or whatsapp. and use their domain as free internet query
    ex. domain you can use
    * You must be registered to see links
    z033.fma.fb.me
    play.spotify.com
    You must be registered to see links
    3gprs.com
    theere.com
    utv3.com
    orange.fr
    alpha.whatsapp.com
    tri.co.id
    axis.kzl.sosmed.net
    cigaretkretek.com and etc or hunt proxy on your own.. just sharing hehe (。’▽’。)

Jams likes this.
  9. Jams

OK, power is the term I accord to it as be able to make it works using VPN when you've a social bundle and sometimes if you have a good bug, then you can make it unlimited.