1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Ask Free Browsing Basics

Discussion in 'Mobile Network & Free Browsing Cracking Question' started by IamNat, Sep 30, 2018.

1. IamNat

IamNat Teams

Hi guys, I'm actually new to using config files to browse free on Android phones, infact, since the good old days of Java phones and Symbian phones, I never for once thought that free browsing could be possible on Android phones, I guess I've been missing a lot, though I'm really glad when I discovered that its still possible, I must say kudos to the admin over here.
    I have some questions which actually got me confused at times.

1.If I have two config files or more and while using one, I exhausted the 1GB Data cap, can I import the second one to continue browsing or downloading?

2.If I have KPN, HTTP Injector, EProxy and there respective working config files, and while using HTTP Injector, I exhausted the daily data cap, can I switch over to KPN and then continue browsing or downloading?

3. Is the data cap mainly based on downloaded files alone or together with data used for online streaming. Because I've seen someone streaming more than 1GB worth movie but yet He kept browsing while I was unable to connect again because I used up the 1GB.

Thanks.

Osigwe Sabinus likes this.
    Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Loading...

3. Greathoye

Greathoye Journeyman Established

A
    All your data traffic (data transfer in and out) which includes browsing, chatting, streaming, downloading are all capped at 1gb not minding which mode of VPN connection you are using (be it http injt, spark, kpn, eproxy, psiphon, etc) … All together are capped at 1gb per day.

4. Cypher

Cypher Participant Established

is 1gb daily bro is not matter of vpn

5. Providence

Providence Teams

Bro
    , please message me on whatsapp with your number, I need you to put me through on some things. 07061580237

6. Baba Amos

Baba Amos Teams

After using my 1gb daily data I'm unable to connect why??

Cypher likes this.
  7. Cypher

because you finished your 1gb data for the day till tomorrow again

8. Baba Amos

Baba Amos Teams

It
    Happened yesterday and till today it's still not working

9. Cypher

maybe ur file has expired

10. Baba Amos

Baba Amos Teams

Thanks bro it's working now.
    Please 08108954079
    Can you add me on watsapp? Or telegram

Cypher likes this.
  11. Cypher

Drop ur complain here and u will be attend to or join LTN telegram group.