ADS =Join ORACLEPREDICTS ON TELEGRAM FOR YOUR PREDICTION

1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Earn $1000 By Reading News Online Registration Is Free

Discussion in 'Online Money Making Tips' started by Asbab4real, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Asbab4real

Asbab4real Teams

Hello guys, I found a foreign website paying $7 for a news and $90 per referral.

This is pretty cool guys, I registered for free, read my first news and my account was credited with $7 AMAZING!!

So let get down to business,

HOW CAN YOU REGISTER

Registration is very simple after clicking here to register with your email and password and you will be taken to your account with loads of news to read.

You will see a lot of news to read click on the news ( Don’t worry about reading) just answer some simple question like 2+8=? , answer it and click confirm, I bet it your account will be credited.

SHARING POST EARNINGS

Share your sponsor post on WhatsApp and earn $50 instantly, you can also share on your Instagram page and earn $100 instantly.

REFERRAL EARNING

This amazing you earn $90 instantly for any person who joined through your affiliate link. If you try and reffer 10 visitors that’s 10*90=$900.

Mind you guys registration is free and minimum payment is $1000 you can make this happen guys.

Christmas and New-year loading get something out there just register here You must be registered to see links

2. Loading...

3. Kurosaki Ichigo

Kurosaki Ichigo Guru Established

Nice one bro. Keep it up.

4. Rolex1440

Rolex1440 Journeyman Established

It's not about earning ... cashing out the money is the dough!

5. france33

france33 Teams

Are they paying

6. Desmond002

Desmond002 Journeyman Established

Any sites that offers such big dollars easily for referalls alone are all scammers. Imagine $90 for referall.

7. Desmond002

Desmond002 Journeyman Established

Dont even stress your self cause you won't be paid.

8. Netflix

Netflix Teams

The site REEKS of FAKENESS
    Please, when it looks too good to be true, it is. C'mon $7 for reading text . in two days about $200+. Where do they gain from? There's not review about the site on Google at all. Or even YouTube. Seems it's a very new site. I don't trust it.

9. Loocmern

Loocmern Teams

To earn the money is no big deal,t t cashout is the main problem, I've done many online stuffs like that,wg wh you get to the withdrawal level,they will now ask you to do some fucking surveys

10. Loocmern

Loocmern Teams

Unless the person who posted it should share some evidence of payment

11. thafweshgeek

thafweshgeek Guru Established

12. france33

france33 Teams

I had reach the amount for withdrawn which is $990 and to withdrawn is a big problem so don't waste your time their biko.

13. Kaycee

Kaycee Wavy

scammer, go look else where to scam people...
    instead of us to b helping each other some fools are here to deceive us for their own selfish interest.

14. dogud

dogud Guru Established

scammer everywhere

15. Njoku bobby

Njoku bobby Teams

If truly they pay a thousand dollars... wouldn't you keep it a secret?