1. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that
    this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort.
    Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
    Dismiss Notice

Download Ogbongeblog Premium Blogger Template For Free

Discussion in 'Webmaster Zone' started by Jams, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Jams

Jams LTN-Certified Staff Member Support Team Established

Hello guys, I've decided to share this wonderful template used by one of the top best bloggers in Nigeria known as Jide Ogunsanya and is a site which is most commonly known by many bloggers (.ogbongeblog.com).

However, the template is being sold at the sum of N10,000 but he decided to roll it out for free for a limited period of time for interested members. So I decided to download this template and share this with interested bloggers who have been craving for this template for so long.

So if you fall into this category, then count yourself lucky to have found this post.
    View attachment 170

About Ogbongeblog Template

The Ogbongeblog template was inspired by the popular Blogger Awesome template.

He made a lot of changes to the Blogger awesome template which makes the Ogbongeblog template to be cool and loved by lots of Nigerian bloggers.

As said earlier this template used for Ogbongeblog for a very long time before switching to the current design.

Neverthesless, you can still check out the demo at : You must be registered to see links

Features :
    • Home and archive page with "auto" read more,and post thumbnail. You can also disable the "auto" read more feature.
    • Social media icons and navigation links in footer section. They can be edited as desired.
    You must be registered to see links

• Numbered posts navigation as seen in the screenshot below.
    You must be registered to see links
    • Extra widget area above blog header, to add any widget eg ads.
    • Can easily be modified to feature left and right sidebars with post area in the center.
    • Allows adjusting the width of sidebars, post area etc via Blogger Theme designer.
    • Allows modification of template colour theme via Blogger theme designer
    • Works perfectly with Template designer custom CSS functionality.
    • The custom mobile view looks awesome.
    • Can easily display ad banners, related posts etc on mobile view.
    • In-built support for display of related posts, recent posts by labels etc.
    • Allow the displays of adverts almost anywhere in the template; above logo, below logo, inside posts etc

How Do I Download This Premium Template
    Well, it is very much simple and straightforward. The download link can be found right below this post.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. ramzy

ramzy Journeyman Staff Member

Wow, this is a very responsive template. Thanks for sharing this with us oh.

Teams Blogger make you come into the house.

4. Blessed

Blessed Teams

I can't find the download link. Help me with it please.

5. Blessed

Blessed Teams