1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

Can't stop laughing

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Sandx, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Sandx

Sandx Enthusiast Established

I can't laugh alone please

*See a recent application letter from an applicant.*

No.3 ekpetu street
    P. O. Box 172,
    Ijora, Lagos,
    Nigeria.
    9th May, 2017.
    Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
    I refer to the recent death of the Accountant at your office and hereby apply for the job as a replacement of the dead Accountant.

Each time I apply for employment, I get a reply that there is no vacancy but in this case, I have caught you red handed and you have no excuse because while I was in my hometown for holidays I heard the good news about his death so I quickly rushed back to attend the funeral to be sure that he was truly dead before applying.

Attached to my letter is a copy of my CV and his obituary photograph as proof of vacancy.

You can't lie to me this time. GIVE ME THE JOB!

Thank you.
    Yours faithfully
    Mariam

Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Sandx

Sandx Enthusiast Established

Lol
    Lolo
    Lol
    Lol

Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  3. dogud