1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

BREAKING NEWS - NIGERIA TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK (NTEL) IS BACK

Discussion in 'Tech News' started by Oshundairo Olamide, Oct 6, 2018.

1. You must be registered to see links

Finally, Ntel has decided to show up after their server has down for more than months now. I was updated yesterday about their server being opened again, so i decided to check it and it opened which made me wonder why their server was down, but am sure their administrator would be able to explain to us better.

If you’ve recently recharge and activate your wawu data plan of 12GB, you should also check if you’ll be able to check your data balance.

No word on why the site was down from the management of ntel, nor if it’s a system upgrade.

Visit Ntel Site >> You must be registered to see links

Kindly check if you are using ntel and let us know if the site works without any more errors.

Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Loading...

3. thafweshgeek

thafweshgeek Enthusiast Established

Thanks for d info.

Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP