1. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that
    this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort.
    Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
    Dismiss Notice

Breaking: Jamb Result is Out [How to Check]

Discussion in 'Academic & Campus Talk' started by Johnson, May 11, 2019.

1. Johnson

Johnson Leecher Established

Desperation has taken over the 2019 UTME examination as Jamb candidates nationwide have not yet seen their 2019 jamb result, it was reported that a total of 1.8 million candidate took the Examination from the 11th of April to the 18th of April 2019. Reportedly, Jamb has had it's fair share of the story why the 2019 jamb result has not be announced.

You must be registered to see links

Mr Fabian Bejamin "the board head and media" has a brief conversation with News agency of Nigeria (Nan), the interview which was held on Sunday April 20th has told new men that Nigerians should not be carried away by the rumours and misleading information and also the board has distant itself from any fake information pertaining results and also stay away from social media fake news

- the board has a standarised way to send result of candidates who participated in the 2019 joint admission and matriculation board (jamb) examination and say outside of that is mere speculation

- no result is released although claims that result is ready but there is still a lot to be rectified because of the wide spread of examination malpractice cases.

- it has also shut down centres and revoked licences to those that are involved in examination malpractice conspiracy against JAMB open door Policy for zero tolerance of examination malpractice.

Note: Do not be deceived, there is nothing real and Concrete about upgrading jamb result, this is Totally FAKE.

See How to Check >> You must be registered to see links

2. Loading...

3. gabriel222

gabriel222 Anonymous Established

Lie no results have been released yet have checked over and over again

4. thafweshgeek

thafweshgeek Guru Established

5. abdullahi suleiman

abdullahi suleiman Participant Established

6. ochuko2p

ochuko2p Addict Established

I can't remember the phone number i used to register my jamb is there any other way to check my result