1. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that
    this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort.
    Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
    Dismiss Notice

Airtel Reduces Night Data Bundles - Get 250MB for N50

Discussion in 'Data Plans' started by Lukastech Blog, Apr 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Lukastech Blog

Lukastech Blog Addict Established

Airtel has decided to join MTN in frustrating our night browsing by reducing the data allocated to their night plans.

Last night, most night subscribers was shocked when they got 250mb instead of the usual 500mb data.

Initially, Airtel used to give 1GB for n50 before it was divided into two and just yesterday, the 500mb has been slashed again.

To make matters worst, airtel didn't announce the changes via any medium and on their platform; you'll still see smart Trybe 500mb for n50, not until when you subscribe that you'll be shocked.

This is really disappointing i must say but that shouldn't stop our cheap browsing as we've compiled a list of cheap data plans for the month of April. For those that download large files, AIRTEL 1GB for N350 comes in handy also for you.

Finally, we would like to know your view on this data reduction, did you see it as a glitch which might get fixed or you've turned against AIRTEL?

SOURCE: You must be registered to see links

2. Loading...

3. Desmond002

Desmond002 Addict Established

Me I've turned against airtel o