1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

Official Welcome Our New Ranted Member With Mode Badge

Discussion in 'Mobile Modding Tools & Tutorial' started by Jams, Jan 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

As the week is drawing to an end, we decided to nominate one of our faithful member in Loyalteams and I think he is someone you and I know and he has been active in this forum.

And if you're still new to loyalteasms title rank and badge,then I think is time for you to check it out here Official - Loyalteams Title Rank And All You Need To Know About It | loyalTeams

What makes @iamhessteem Have the opportunity to quickly have they badge is due to one post he made on free browsing section on Rant - how to create a working cheat | loyalTeams the post has to do with something you've experience with it.

So welcome our New MOD Member in Loyalteams

@iamhessteem You're really A team in loyalteams.

Congratulations bro:rolleyes:

Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Loading...

3. Prime

Prime Glaive Glaive Established

thanks @jams I really feel on top of the world. Every other admins thanks also.

4. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Glaive Established

@iamhessteem, boss, I hail you o
    but remember, this is a challenge and that is why your contribution to the growth of this site is in your hands too..
    you have done well...
    I hail u
    pop champagne...
    @jams, that's good remain ....
    I remain me, myself, money, mmm, @schoolhelp

4 people like this.
  5. Prime

yap ... The challenge just rised to another level and I can feels it surge within me I jusr hope I wont fail myself and you guyz too.

6. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

I dey envy you oh oga esteem.Make I go be the person wan take the next badge lol.I congratulate you :D

7. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

I dey envy you oh oga esteem.Make I go be the person wan take the next badge lol.I congratulate you :D

4 people like this.
  8. Prime

lolz ... Thanks man I see you unique badge around the corner