1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

All You Need To Know About LoyalTeams,The Forum Vision And Goals

Discussion in 'LTN ANNOUCEMENT' started by Jams, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

who are we and where actually are we heading to?

Yes, I can still remember when I try as much as to get this forum up and running as it is today cause almost everything wasn't so easy to do and I have to borrow money for the domain and hosting fees in order to get the forum up and running.

Cause At first, I wanted to host Loyal team on a free hosting platform due to some financial aspect and then I consider all those servers down that might actually happen If I decided to host it on a free platform but thanks, god I was able to get some help by friends and family to host my forum.

The point is that Loyal team is not a money-centric so also the founder but instead working on a conducive and better environment for students all over Nigeria and all around the globe especially.

If you intend to ask me whether this vision of mine will actually succeed, I will say no, cause no one know better than God he alone knows the present and future of what might happen.But for the time being we'll have to wait and hope those vision come into past.

My Vision with Loyal Teams didn't just stop on Students forum but a forum where all young people like me will be able to share their ideas concerning all topic and if possible where we'll render help to those needy one concerning Online money making venturies cause I as far I can remember that I was helpless also and I understand the gearing one must face in this case and this isn't just a mere word but I think God shall see us through any challenges and we pray that we fight and conquer the negative one.

I am really grateful for those member especially @schoolhelp @ramzy @iamheesteem that has posted in Loyal Teams and those active one that have contributed and to the entire member of Loyaleams.And I promise that all your contribution to this forum is duly observed and keep up the good work.

4 Reason Why You Register On LoyalTeams Students Forum And Also The Reason You Should Invite Your Friend
    1..We're Unique of our own kind: Yes we truly are but for now, we don't have many resources but we're hoping cause we'll try as much as we can to satisfy the needs of our members

2..We're Bothers And sister: Yes this may look awkward but the truth is that we're in LoyalTeams cause we understand the gearing of others and we take other people into consideration before taken an action.

3..Loyal teams Aims At Giving Useful Information while Still Maintaining a forum where everyone can post and voice out his mind on a particular topic: Loyal teams aims to give useful inforamtion and that's what all other forum implements theirs.
    We always drive to find solution on free browsing tips for students and all other useful information that might be of benefit to Loyalteams users and to the general public.We're not google, nairaland, facebook or other great site out there but we're aiming to give and provide useful inforamtion as far as this forum stand on it's feet.Anyone can post, ask and also work together cause solution is easy to find if our brilliant mind work together and that's what we're hoping for by God grace.

4..We're Not anonymous neither Bot:Yes cause we're human being like you and we engage in all activities being done daily by human.And this also render the trust that we understand the gearing of other people around us and that's what we do here in LoyalTeams.

And if you're guest reading this post, I think this is time you join us too cause those vision of mine wouldn't succeed without you and that's what we're aiming for and I am sure that you also have the interest of playing your part so you can quickly sign up here Sign up | loyalTeams

Now have done my part and I will be very glad to hear your say on this vision of Loyalteams if you're going to invite others in here and your reasons for doing so.

And any comment will be very appreciated by you guys

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2017
    Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Loading...

3. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Glaive Established

I keep on saying it...it remains small...
    loyalteams will be among the best...
    keep it going BOSS @jams
    @schoolhelp

5 people like this.
  4. Prime

Prime Glaive Glaive Established

5. Prime

4 people like this.
  6. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

Nice write up boss but as for me I came to stay with Loyalteams and hope to contribute the development of this great forum.

4 people like this.
  7. Johnson

Johnson Teams

Up coming top forum.. Keep hope high

3 people like this.
  8. jobdrillers

jobdrillers Teams

Una Try a least una no the block person like nairaland you guys warn b4 blocking I hope wikinaija . net will be like yours

3 people like this.
  9. Jams

Thanks sir for being the first commenter on this important thread and also for playing your part on this forum of students

10. Jams

Thanks @iamhessteem and for the recognition you really deserve it and keep it up:rolleyes:

3 people like this.
  11. Jams

Thanks @ramzy

12. Jams

WAOH! I am really impress by this and hope this vision come into reality.Thanks @Johnson you really are Teams of LoyalTeams and hope to see your contribution in the forum:rolleyes:

13. Jams

Lol...As I can observe that you must have been ban several time by nairaland and do I also

14. jobdrillers

jobdrillers Teams

lol yes oh I have like 10 account @jam jam I need your help on seo how can I make Google list all my pages on Google search when the put my site name

15. Jams

Ok this shouldn't be a problem if you have verify your site with Google webmaster tools and for Google to make your site pagees or post to appear when inputing your site name should actually have your post listed.

16. horlar

horlar Participant

Am loyal fans of this forum but the kind of job am doing make it difficult to visit most times and drop comments but i will try to invites more people to dis forum to boost the house by his grace

Jams likes this.
  17. Vado

Vado Teams

Happy to join the train

Jams likes this.
  18. Jams

Welcome buddy, Enjoy your stay being part of the LTN family.

19. FoxFi

FoxFi Anonymous Established

Cheeeeeee!

20. kurrah

kurrah Teams

pls my name is kurrah a new member to dis great group I need to be active member of loyalty WHATSAPP group but I don't know how pls help. My Number is 08036702209

21. dogud

dogud Anonymous Established

loving this site

22. Prime

so this thread is still alive i love you guyz and this site too.

23. Lukastech Blog

Lukastech Blog Participant Established

We are always with you. Up we go ☝☝